So this is Grace Phipps. I loved her as Amy in the Nine Lives of Chloe King, and now she’s April in Vampire Diaries. She plays such innocent, awkward characters. I would really love to see her as Natalie.
Looking away from him for the second time during the meeting, I stared at the floor, conscious of Lissa beside me and her own encouragement burning through our bond. At long last, I exhaled and glanced back up at the headmistress.
"Fine, I accept."
-Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy Dreamcast: Lyndsy Fonseca as Rose Hathaway
And I’ll post a picture of an actor/actress that I think would be perfect to play the girl/boy version of that character. It can be any character from any of the books: main, supporting, cameo. I don’t care. The only thing that I ask is to keep it to the Vampire Academy Series. I haven’t read Bloodlines yet. My ask is waiting. :)
"Lissa!" came a nearby voice. Glancing over, we saw Natalie waving at us. Lissa and I exchanged looks. Natalie was sort of Lissa’s cousin in the way Victor was sort of her uncle, but we’d never hung out with her all that much.
Lissa shrugged and headed in that direction. “Why not?”
I followed reluctantly. Natalie was nice but also one of the most uninteresting people I knew. Most royals at the school enjoyed a kind of celebrity status, but Natalie had never fit in with that crowd. She was too plain, too uninterested in the politics of the Academy, and too clueless to really navigate them anyway.
-Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
VA Dreamcast: Grace Phipps as Natalie, Kirsten Prout as Lissa, and Lyndsy Fonseca as Rose
Since neither Jacob nor Ralf would have set Ralf on fire, it sort of made the culprit obvious. The fact that Christian was laughing hysterically sort of gave it away too. Ms. Meissner’s face changed from red to deep purple.
"Mr. Ozera!" she screamed. "How dare you-do you have any idea-report to Headmistress Kirova’s office now!"
Christian, completely unfazed, stood up and slung his backpack over one shoulder. That smirk stayed on his face. “Sure thing, Ms. Meissner.”
He went out of his way to walk past Ralf, who quickly backed away as he passed. The rest of the class stared, openmouthed.
1. Would you rather be a Moroi, Dhampir, Strigoi, or Alchemist, and why?
2. Which element would you want control over and why?
3. Who is your favorite female character and who is your favorite male character and why?
4. What is your idea of the perfect Rose?
5. I’m not so sure about ___(my actor/actress choice)___ playing __(character)___. Would you ever consider them playing ___(other character)___ instead?
6. Would you ever consider _____( your actor/actress choice)____ for __(character)__?
7. Team Adrian or Team Dimitri and why?
8. What’s your opinion on age?
9. Movie or TV show?
10. What do you think about when choosing the actors and actresses for your dream cast?
11. Which character do you like the least?
12. Who do you think is the worst actor/actress you’ve ever seen suggested for ______________?